Prato in Winter Park

I was strolling down Park Avenue in Winter Park a couple of months ago after having lunch with some friends (I know, I’m a little late getting around to a post), and walked past this new restaurant that had a pretty cool interior. Although I was just “window shopping” at the time I knew I’d have to return very soon to check this place out. So I did just that a few days shortly thereafter.

Prato is one of the newest culinary additions to the collection of restaurants sitting alongside Park Avenue. (Candidly, I can’t even recall what was in its location previous to this. Anyone?)

Prato in Winter Park

Prato Dining Room

Prato in Winter Park

Prato Bar

Prato in Winter Park

Prato Bar

At the time my friend and I really only stopped in to meet-up with some folks we know, and grab a couple of drinks. The people we met ate and said the food was decent. A little too “uppety” for their taste, but hey…we’re in Winter Park, right? If you’ve eaten a meal at Prato we’d love to get your thoughts on the food offered.

Before you head out you can view Prato’s menu and see if they have any dishes that appeal to you.

Location deets:

124 N. Park Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789
407.262.0050

Prato-wp.com

Of course, to keep up with all things Prato you can find them on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter.

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Food

7 Comments on “Prato in Winter Park”

1. Mike
    Saturday, 18 February 2012 at 1:40 pm #

Our waiter said it was formally an Ann Taylor boutique. We ate there the other night and it was terrific.

• Saturday, 18 February 2012 at 2:27 pm #

Thanks for the feedback, Mike! Definitely looking forward to having food there. Any recos?

By the way, I feel like Ann Taylor was on the corner nearby? Perhaps I’m mistaken.

2. Kim Taylor
    Wednesday, 22 February 2012 at 1:42 pm #

We ate there New Year’s Eve and have since been back for drinks. Loved everything, but the meatballs were awesome!

• Monday, 27 February 2012 at 4:17 pm #

I’m a sucker for meatballs and will try them anywhere. I don’t even recall seeing them on the menu (good to know)!

3. jaymy
    Wednesday, 28 November 2012 at 11:43 am #

We were there last night and although the ambiance was delightful, I’m not sure we will be back for the food….def for a glass of vino- but not food. Our waiter was even unclear on how to answer our questions regarding the menu

• Thursday, 29 November 2012 at 9:52 am #

Well that’s sort of a bummer. Every time I’ve dined there the food’s been great. What did you order?

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Luma on Park in Winter Park | Pulse of Central Florida - Sunday, 7 October 2012

[…] FUN FACT: Luma is the sister restaurant of another one of our faves, Prato. […]