Lady Gaga at UCF Arena

So I went to the Lady Gaga show with my friend this past Sunday night at the UCF Arena (I, by the way, did not pay quite the attention to detail as klynn did on her recent excursion), and can honestly say hers was one of the best live shows I’ve ever experienced. This statement is huge coming from me, because I have really high standards when it comes to live concerts, and I’ve seen many great shows. Actually, the only shows that have topped this Lady Gaga show are from Madonna!

I was very grateful that the audience was permitted to bring cameras into the Arena, and I think I captured some fantastic photos and video.

P1030509P1030510P1030370P1030384P1030446P1030480P1030315P1030325P1030288P1030308P1030313P1030535P1030537P1030533

I also caught a rather entertaining audience member “warming-up” before the concert:

If you’re a fan of productions I would highly recommend catching this lady on tour sometime. It’s definitely an experience that will not soon be forgotten.

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Events, Music

7 Comments on “Lady Gaga at UCF Arena”

1. Tuesday, 5 January 2010 at 7:59 pm #

Loves it.

• Tuesday, 5 January 2010 at 10:15 pm #

If you ever have an opportunity: go, go…GO!

2. Tuesday, 5 January 2010 at 10:51 pm #

Ashely, your pictures are amazing. Her show looks more like a Las Vegas production than a concert! Nice to hear you enjoyed it🙂

• Tuesday, 5 January 2010 at 11:31 pm #

Thanks, Heather! I have to give Props to my awesome camera…because I was way up in the Upper Balcony!

3. Wednesday, 12 May 2010 at 7:08 am #

I really like Lady Gaga with her extraordinary costumes although she really let herself down now being seen out in see through underwear.

• Wednesday, 12 May 2010 at 7:13 am #

Well, perhaps she just needed to give herself some air.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Lady Gaga Returns to Central Florida « Pulse of Central Florida - Wednesday, 9 February 2011

[…] Wednesday, 9 February 2011 Ashley K. Edwards Leave a comment Go to comments If you read our post from last year’s Lady Gaga show at UCF and were sad you didn’t get to experience it, now’s your chance! The Lady returns to […]