The 2009 Orlando Art & Living Expo experience

I took some time earlier this afternoon to check-out the arts festival in downtown Orlando. It was a gorgeous day. Perfect for arts, crafts, music, corn dogs and pizza! There was even a swing dance competition (video at the bottom of this post).

Here are a few of my favorite photos I took. For more you can view the the gallery I created on our Facebook fan page.

2009 Orlando Art & Living Expo2009 Orlando Art & Living Expo2009 Orlando Art & Living Expo2009 Orlando Art & Living Expo2009 Orlando Art & Living Expo

Did you have a chance to experience the festival this weekend?

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Events

7 Comments on “The 2009 Orlando Art & Living Expo experience”

1. Sunday, 22 February 2009 at 7:04 pm #

Love the puzzle piece mosaic!!πŸ™‚ Looks like it was awesome!

2. Sunday, 22 February 2009 at 8:18 pm #

@Lucretia Did you realize it’s that “National Geographic” cover photo?

3. Monday, 23 February 2009 at 8:42 pm #

Do you mind if I ask how one could possibly find out about this stuff BEFORE they are over?

I mean, if let’s say, for example, one was supposed to be writing a travel blog about Florida?

4. Monday, 23 February 2009 at 8:43 pm #

forgot to suscribe

because I know you’re going to tell me – right?

5. Monday, 23 February 2009 at 8:46 pm #

@Miss Britt Well, I try to post about certain events before they happen (I did a post about this last week). I happen to know this festival occurs every February downtown; there’s one in the Fall as well.

I get a few newsletters, that notify me of events. Particularly the Downtown Confidential newsletter. And even though the Orlando Weekly has gotten kinda lame, I always check there as well.

Help at all? πŸ™‚

6. Monday, 23 February 2009 at 8:51 pm #

Well, it would help more if there were, say, links or something to those newsletters.πŸ™‚

7. Monday, 23 February 2009 at 8:52 pm #

@Miss Britt Good call! I will have to post them. Thanks for the idea.