Get a “Sense” of Senso Supperclub in Downtown Orlando

Senso Supperclub

Food. Love. Music.

Three of my favorite words. Seriously. I love them all!  So needless to say I’m excited about this new place.

Last month I published a post about the closing of Zinc Bar in downtown Orlando. I had no idea what might be replacing it until user @Sulli left a comment in the post, saying the new club is called Senso. Apparently I should’ve already known that info; @Sulli offered to fill-us-in but I haven’t heard back. But that’s OK because I was able to find some information on my own.

SensoSupperclub.com is live and the venue is quickly changing. It seems as though the grand opening is a bit delayed, though, since their website says they’re opening on December 8th. According to both the site and a flyer I picked-up, there’s a plethora of DJs scheduled to apprear throughout the month. I hope the venue opens its doors soon! In the meantime, you can have updates e-mailed to you by signing-up for Senso’s newsletter — just scroll down to the bottom of the website’s homepage.

More info:

SENSO SUPPER CLUB
13 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32801

Phone: 407.246.1755
Fax: 407.649.8774

info[at]sensosupperclub[dot]com

UPDATE 12/28:

Well, it would seem if these guys are already open, they’re not all that stressed about good customer service. I sent an e-mail to the contact on their site well over a week ago, and still no response.

Tags: , , , ,

Categories: Nightlife

7 Comments on “Get a “Sense” of Senso Supperclub in Downtown Orlando”

1. Kim
    Thursday, 18 December 2008 at 8:05 pm #

Pretty sure it’s open. I’m 99.9% sure friends went there a week ago today … 12/11.

• Friday, 19 December 2008 at 2:46 pm #

@Kim Really? I’ve walked by it several times during the day in the past two weeks, and the front door is always open and it looks like construction is going on inside. Weird.

2. John
    Tuesday, 30 December 2008 at 4:32 pm #

They may be open, but the owners are complete asses! Nicholas is an ego-maniacal prick! I highly recommend staying away from this place. Do you want to patronize a place and put money in the pocket of a person like this??!! I don’t. STAY AWAY FROM SENSO!!

3. Tuesday, 30 December 2008 at 5:17 pm #

@John Really? Wow. Thanks for the insight. How do you know all this?

Maybe this is why I’ve yet to receive any kind of e-mail reply about coming to do a feature for our blog.

4. rmedal
    Friday, 2 January 2009 at 7:53 pm #

I walk by it almost everyday. It seems really nice inside. Nice decor!

5. Friday, 2 January 2009 at 9:05 pm #

@rmedal Yeah, but according to @John we should stay away!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Avenue Gastrobar | Pulse of Central Florida - Sunday, 16 June 2013

[…] Gastrobar is a relatively new eatery/nighttime venue located in downtown Orlando, where Senso used to live (didn’t even realize it’d closed until […]