Whole Foods Dr. Phillips: What an Experience!

Did you catch Klynn’s post yesterday on the new Publix GreenWise Markets? I’m really excited about these healthy-conscious stores coming to the Central Florida area.

Speaking of healthy-conscious stores, have you visited the new Whole Foods Market store in Dr. Phillips? It’s located at:

8003 Turkey Lake Road Phillips Crossing
Orlando, Florida 32819

Whole Foods Market Dr. Phillips

It’s a massive, sensational shopping experience. I went there a couple of weeks ago; I ate a great lunch and enjoyed an Indian beer! Of course, I had my camera with me so I had to take pictures to share with our readers. Check ’em out:

Whole Foods Market Dr. Phillips

Whole Foods Market Dr. Phillips

Whole Foods Market Dr. Phillips

Whole Foods Market Dr. Phillips

Whole Foods Market Dr. Phillips

Do you shop at Whole Foods Market?

Categories: Food, Health & Wellness, Living

6 Comments on “Whole Foods Dr. Phillips: What an Experience!”

1. Saturday, 30 August 2008 at 9:43 am #

I love the store. I’m addicted to the beef brisket with bbq sauce and the cheese selection is amazing. I’ve only started working my way through the prepared foods area. LOL

2. Saturday, 30 August 2008 at 9:45 am #

@Michelle I totally wish the store wasn’t so far from where I live. I’m in Delaney Park near downtown, so it’s a little jaunt for me to go to Dr. Phillips. I can definitely see myself getting over there every-now-and-then though.

3. Tuesday, 2 September 2008 at 3:29 pm #

I went to this new Whole Foods about a week ago. All I can say is that I fell in love. Prepared foods in all their glory. It is a beautiful store, just wish it was a bit closer to downtown!

4. Tuesday, 2 September 2008 at 5:52 pm #

@Alicia I echo your thoughts completely!

5. Saturday, 13 September 2008 at 9:24 am #

My husband and I love Whole Foods. We would love it more if they would put one in the Waterford Lakes area…….

6. Sunday, 14 September 2008 at 9:47 am #

@Star Waterford Lakes definitely seems like a “good fit” for the Whole Foods brand. Perhaps that’ll be their next stop….